Admission & Evaluation
The schools admit boys and girls between the age of 3+ to 16, irrespective of the caste, creed or socio-economic status of their parents.
- Admission upto class KG is based on child's performance in the interview whereas for class I to IX and XI admission would be done through entrance test.
- The name of the student, date of birth, father's name, mother's name will not be changed once filled in the form.
- Guardians of the candidates selected for admission are required to present a photocopy of the report card of the previous class and Transfer Certificate from the school last attended at the time of admission within 30 days which will be considered provisional, thereafter, the admission will be treated as 'Cancelled'. Those coming from other districts should have their T. C. countersigned by a competent Educational Authority of the place. Birth certificate in original from Nagar Mahapalika/Maternity Hospital would be required for the admission in pre-primary classes.
Pupil Evaluation and Progress Reports
In keeping with the recommendation of National Policy of Education and National Curriculum Frame work-2005, the schools have integrated 'Evaluation' with the over all teaching-learning process. The child's progress in scholastic & non-scholastic area is reported to parents/guardians periodically as follows:
At pre-primary stage evaluation of students is done on a three point scale of grading. At pre-primary stage assessment is purely qualitative judgement of children's activities in various domains and an assessment of the health and physical development, based on observation through everyday interaction.
Classes I To VIII
The school shall implement uniform system of assessment, examination pattern for classes I to VIII. The assessment structure and examination for these classes will comprise of two terms i.e. Term-I and Term-II.
Term-I is the first half of the session which will be of 100 marks in which 20 marks periodic assessment and 80 marks of Half Yearly Examination. Periodic assessment will comprise of 10 marks of periodic test, 5 marks for notebook submission and written work for the term at the end of it and remaining 5 marks for subject enrichment activity.
Term-II is the second half of the session which will be of 100 marks in which 20 marks for periodic assessment and 80 marks of yearly examination. Periodic Assessment will be same as in Term-I. However, in annual examination of classes VI to VIII, significant topics of first term in each subject will be included along with second term syllabus. The annual progress report is given after the compilation of Term-I & Term-II result.
Classes IX & XII
Evaluation of student is done as per the CBSE guidelines and directives.
- School's academic session is from April to March.
- Class Nursery-K.G. : 8:30 A.M. - 12:20 P.M.
- Class I-V : 7:35 A.M. - 12:20 P.M.
- Class VI-XII : 7:35 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Note: The school timings may differ in exigencies or whenever required.
Visiting Hours of the Principal
- Summer : 09:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
- Winter : 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon